Monday, August 03, 2009

MR.A

Blog spot has its existence primarily due to bloggers of the fairer sex. Have Been going through many blogs that are primarily feminist, indulges in guy-bashin,a few specifically mallu bashing . Been able to see the lighter side of this, thinking deep down that I am neither a minority nor a majority amongst Mallu Kind (cos I dun want to sound holy by saying I would never pass a comment about a girl, neither would I want to believe that I would be one to pass a below the belt comments on the same).

A few of the blogs are justified to say the least, a but a few wherein the so –called NRK’s take pride in generalizing mallu’s and disassociating themselves, seems so pathetic. But being one amongst the “most ridiculed tribe n blogosphere” I would like to put in my thoughts of the so-called rotten apples who really bring a bad name to our kind.


I am not one, who would take offense, or feel it is wrong , when you see a pretty sexy face, and you ask me to take a look at her, cos I myself might indulge in something similar. But then I really feel sorry for u my friend, when you brag in vain about the number of girl’s u have bedded. When u boast that “Girls are only god for one thing”(Post Kambakth Ishq I must add),sorry to say this but it only reflects your upbringing. That definitely is not what manliness is all about my friend.. If by any chance you stumble upon this blog, do realize that this is about you. Guess it is your attempt at getting noticed, a way of overcoming your inferiority complexes. I really feel this has more to do with your small town complex, where all those homely girls might have spurned your advances, and you might have consoled yourselves saying that “In other countries girls are different”. My heart really goes out to those dumb wits that trusted you with their lives, without knowing what an a** you are. I’m sure with all these matrimonial sites and broker systems in place, you too would eventually get a mallu girl, who again like many other before, would trust u with their lives. My heart goes out to that poor girl. And to add to that your pseudo-traditional thoughts, of ” how to marry a divorcee” or “what if my wife is not a virgin”, makes you sound so small and disgusting. So before it is too late, grow up my dear friend. On top of all this you have it in you to look down upon others as uneducated illiterate good-for-nothings.. If this is what education and literacy did to you, I am ashamed to know that I was once a part of the system.”. If only your parent’s had instilled some of those thought’s in you.

Get a Life Mr. A. (“Girls are not just good for one thing. Pray you didn’t think the same about your sister, and mother.”).Mr A lives on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://unihucame.freecities.com/nahipy.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.