Wednesday, April 06, 2005

SHAH-RUKH JA

QUOTE “I was in Dubai for a show and had half a day off. I had heard a lot about the Palm Resorts, and so went to see it. This company Nakheel took me around and I fell in love with the place. Hey know what, apparently the Palm Resorts can be seen from the moon.Well, it's intensely private. Well, it's just that I felt that I don't get to spend enough time with my kids. Here in India, I need a lot of security if I were to do even a minor outing.I want to be able it do any and everything with Aryan and Suhana. Go to a beach, build sand castles, go fishing, do all of that with kids.I know it's going to be a little expensive but I'll have David Beckham and Bill Clinton as neighours! I guess that should console the holes in my pocket” UNQUOTE.These are the words of india's biggest star SHAHRUKH KHAN ,read it and now read this."SHARUKH KHAN ,PREITY ZINTA ,KARAN JOHAR AND RANI MUKHERJEE visit the indian president and make a collective donation of 1.5 crores".
C'mon shahrukh does beckham pay and watch your movies,how amny kids would love to build castles and play on the beaches but were deprived of their luxuries.I admit that i have no right to say you should odnate more,but at least when you dream of living with such high profile neighbours,try and match them in genorosity also.I have never been a big fan of you,but all your recent movies were a hit not because of its script but because the so called masses .If ot for them you would still remain the same N.S.D Graduate acting in some supid serials.
No offence meant to SHAHRUKH fans,"This guy sucks".

1 comment:

nestpa said...

Ani,
SRK is definitely a far better person than some other actors, who does nothing but drive cars rashly and kill people and go drunken at night to respectable people's houses and shout inanities.

Didn't you hear SRK and Salman Khan patched up. So don't you think we fans also should bury the hatchet. What say you?